I'm going back soon...
X'mas is just around the corner and I'm heading back to Malaysia and Singapore soon...8th December to be precise...am going to Singapore first coz Just has invited me to his company dinner and dance-the theme is Arabian nights...wow....what shall I wear ?? Hm...am thinking I wanna be an Egyptian belly dancer...hahaha....nope...that won't cut it...coz his bosses will be there...Anyway, I'm really excited coz we'll be going on a family holiday to Cameron Highlands...been awhile since i was there...seriously speaking, I prefer cooler climate...coz I have been suffering from hayfever since spring kicked in.....apparently i m really allergic to dust and grass e.g. Kentucky Blue Grass (no idea what issit)...those of you who suffer from hayfever will know what i 'm talking about...coz it really screws up your whole day...and you have to take antihistamine tablets which cost a bomb....otherwise, your nose will run like a tap...
Okie..i shall stop complaining now...plus I've got flu and headache as well...sheesh...I'm so sicko...
better hope I get well soon before the festive season starts...ciao
No comments:
Post a Comment