Tea sets and jewellery
I turned 26 on last Thursday...and so far, I don't really regret being 26, at least from then till now. Had lotsa birthday wishes sent to me and pressies too!
My pressies:
1. Friendship Necklace - PL
2. Birthday Cake - Sis
3. Jade Tea Set & Oolong Ginseng Tea - Just
4. Turquoise Bracelet- Chia
5. Green Long Necklace - Jen
6. Pink Tea Set - Evie
7. CK Jeans Lilac Sweater- Just
Birthday celebrations:
1. Hard Rock Cafe dinner with sisters and Boon, Cindy's med coursemate
2. Max Brenner chocolate lunch with Evie, Chia, Jen and their respective partners, Just and Cindy
And not to forget, Just flew all the way to Melb from Shanghai last weekend- 22 hours flight for 47 hours in Melb..that's what I call love and dedication :=)
Thanks a lot to all who sent me birthday wishes and took the time to celebrate my special day with me.
Also, congrats to Chia and Tai Heng who are on the way to becoming parents soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment