Friday, March 07, 2008

A surprise party

I know it's the time of the year again..when Feb comes along...and before you know, its 1st March..anyway, let's get down to business..
- Returned from business trip to Wollongong for a week ( the longest I've been away from Melb for work)- very tight schedule..but managed to visit an underground coal mine...I came out looking like a native Aussie...all those coal dust,,makes u appreciate all the employees who work 10 hour shifts down there..
- Just picked me up from airport, said that we're going to Sofia's at Camberwell (yummy pasta and pizza!!)
-Thought it was just Cindy, him and myself...turns out there were 9 of us altogether...
-Thanks to all those to organised it...esp my sis Cindy and Just...
-Thanks for all the lovely pressie...seafood cookbook from the yummy mummy,Chia, foot pampering kit & bracelet of Jen's creation from the talented designer herself, Jen and Calvin Klein perfume from the really sweet and graceful, Evie...
-Most of all, thanks for taking the time to celebrate my bday with me!

No comments: