Sunday, May 07, 2006

Dating Do's and Dont's

Being a single girl and having gone out with numerous potential suitors, I thought that I should share my dating do's and dont's...Seriously, I may not be the perfect girl, but well, there are some basic rules for sincere guys who are trying to capture the heart of the one lady whom he is interested in.And anyway, these are some of the musings that my girlfriends and I share over coffee...so take note!!

1. Turn up on time, guys!
Can't stress this enough, but turning up late (without some really valid and good excuse) is a definite NO-NO. And it's totally disrespectful to the girl , you know...It's like you don't give her face at all...If you're late, at least call/SMS to update her (tat's what technology is for)...For me personally, 15 minutes is the max that I'll stay if you don't call...After that it's sayonara...My time's just as precious as yours..

2. If you do double/group date, ensure that there's a balance of girls and guys
Group dates can be fun...and you get to see a whole myriad of guys/girls with different personalities-some of which u can easily click with and others, just repel like oil and water...
But seriously, I think it's unfair to have 1 guy going out with 3-4 girls at once....It's just very ungentlemen.....at least, bring your wingman or other guy friends so there'll be so much more balance...don't act like one selfish , spoilt brat...in the end, you'll get none of the girls...so play fair and be generous...

Allrite, I just have to get something urgent done rite now...shall continue this post very soon...stay tuned!!

No comments: