Call from FoxFM & D&G Jeans
It's not that often that one has the opportunity to ring up a radio station and have a chat with the DJ.....all the rarer then, when the DJ actually leaves a message on your mobile...asking u to return his call.....and that's what happened to me today.....I went out for lunch and this DJ-Higgo from FoxFM rang me on my mobile.....asking me to ring back ASAP....alas, I DID NOT bring my mobile along......and by the time i got back to the office, my requested song...She Bangs by Ricky Martin was already played.....wat the ???!!! Anyway, I rang Fox and DJ Higgo was really polite....said thanks for returning his call and hope that I had a good weekend.....Hmm...lost a golden opportunity to win some prizes if i rang before my song got played......That proves to all of you out there that I am so obsessed with radio nowadays....listen to it at least 2 hours a day....all the way driving to and from work....radio is actually a really interesting medium....very interactive....like this girl who called in and confessed the other day...that she was bloody pissed off with her ex-bf for breaking up with her....that when she saw his car at a shopping mall one nite, she actually used a trolley and rammed into his car from every angle that it was damaged beyond repair...(what if he had actually sold the car to someone else after they broke up? poor bugger.....who had to receive the shitty end of the stick-to be more precise, the wrath of a wronged woman!!)
Anyway, enuf said about bad relationships.....I've found that the new jeans by D&G is cool.......low slung beyond words can describe....and it really takes a guy with attitude and heaps of confidence to wear it....Some ppl might find the fashion tasteless....but for me, it's like bring it on...it's the guys' turn to show some skin man.....why does it always have to be girls doing all the hard work....Ok, to cap it off, my next date will be with a guy who is daring enuf to wear those jeans (dream, dream, dream...)
No comments:
Post a Comment