My Perspective on Love
I just felt the need to write this down, coz it has been bothering me
Anyway, I realised that all this while, I have always been in love with guys who dont love me...it's really funny...but I havent really woken up to this fact until a couple of weeks ago...
First of all, there was this guy, who wanted me to be his gf...well, all was allrite, I accepted his proposal and then I realised that it was not me that he wanted to be his gf....he was in fact using me as a "stepping stone" for his broken heart...he broke up with his 3rd gf a couple of weeks ago...and me being the fool, accepted to step into this "difficult" position...
That's all very fine, till I discovered that he was one of those guys who just couldnt get enough and never really got over his first love....what can I say, the girl actually gave her virginity to him and vice versa....that sums it all up....anyway, I have moved on from that phase where there was an "argument in every second day"....life was like hell when i was with him....u know what's so shocking..he didnt want me to eat chocolates...and it was my fav-ferrero rocher during chinese new year....oh well, to sum it all up, he was such a control freak...i just could not see any guy friends when i was with him...and he made me feel very guilty whenever i went out with a bunch of friends...coz i was "ignoring" him.....while behind my back,when i was back in aus, he went out with his first love and she was demanding him to kiss her....that all really sucked back then....but well, i feel so much better after i broke up with him...
lesson in life: dont be fooled and blinded by all those roses and sweet nothings that guys present to you...you've got to open your eyes and see what's inside a person, not what material offerings they give....well, it's important to lead a comfortable life with material luxuries, but well, they don't really make up a person's personality...
also, i have learnt that it is important for me to know how to learn to love someone who loves me in the first place, and not just always offer my love to people who use me as a "stepping stone"....anyone who has been in my shoes will know that, love hurts when it is not returned...
No comments:
Post a Comment